November 1, 2007

Facebook

It is really cool!
It is so much fun!
It is the trendiest, and the friendliest, and the expensivest ;) social network in Internet. You guessed. Yes, it is Facebook!

And me, the guy who knows about it, who reads about it, who is going to make unimaginable amount of money from writing widgets from it, did not use it. Just did not use it. Today that problem is gone. Today I am the most active person in Facebook, adding new friends, importing applications and spending all my free time there. My friends will delete me from their lists because of my constant spam ;).

OK, now seriously. Here are my positive impressions from Facebook:

  • the design is simple and usable;
  • it was really easy to create a profile, connect with the people from my address books and insert applications for my other web sites;
  • very nice iPhone widget, which can be inserted in web sites like Netvibes;
  • it is nice seeing what your friends are doing;
  • it is fun to explore the facebook applications
  • and much more... ;)
There are some remarks as well:
  • better integration with blog and photo hosting providers
  • joining more than one place network
  • better group overview
  • better high school, colleges and workplaces database
  • advanced people search
  • more will come while I'll use the application
These are my first impressions from Facebook. It is cool and it is promising (for me).

See you next time,
Mitko

No comments: