January 29, 2007

Blogs rule

I got very curious while reading the readwriteweb so I checked several other similar blogs. What I found out was something unbelievable. It is another world out there. I once thought that google are setting the pace in the web development. Now my opinion is that they are following the trends.
OK, let me start with the summary.
First we have Don Hinchcliffe's Web 2.0 blog. It presents web 2.0 applications and companies. I have to check it in detail.

Bokardo is the next blog which took my attention. It says that it is about social web design, my impressions is more that it describes the influence of web 2.0 on the real life. I find it interesting.

I do not know what to say about ProgramalWeb. When I saw it it left me speechless. I knew that there were such things like mush-ups but more I did not know. Tomorrow I'll spend some time exploring the blog. It will be well spent time.

No comments: